CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 6, 2009

Award time

I got an award from ShortMama. Thank you so much!!! I learned of this Monday and what a way to start the week. Pretty cool huh?!

Rules:

List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.

7 things that make me Awe-Summ (not as easy as it sounds)

I am really honest about my feelings on things or people.

I am a great mom, daughter, and wife.

I have common sense and I am smart.

I am a country girl.

I am a Texan.

I love Benny so much and love hanging out with him (I know a few folks that don't like hanging out with their spouce)

I am the kind of person that if I am your friend, I would do anything for you.



OK, seven bloggers. I'm only doing 5.

Dina

Carrin

Brandy

Christina

Melissa

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Thank you so much, April!

I'm really honored...and I will play along in a couple days.

Brandy said...

Thanks! I've seen this one somewhere else and really wanted it. Cause of the crown.

I can't lie, I like the crown.

Anonymous said...

common sense. Not enough people have that these days!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Congrats on your award!!

And thanks so much for passing it along to lil ol' me!