I am stealing this meme from Carrin who stole it from Carty Party Of Three. I have had a week full of strep throat(me), stomach virus's(kids), and kidney stones(Benny). Needless to say, week from hell and you don't want the details. Trust me. Anyway, I will (I'M SO EXCITED!) be making a trip soon but I want to wait until all the details are ironed out before I tell ya. Don't ya hate it when people do that?! Anyway, since I don't want to tell you about the nastiness of this weekend or the details of my upcoming trip too soon, I'm doing this little meme. Enjoy.
1. What is in the back of your car right now? I have a pathfinder and in the back-n-the-back is 2 blankets and 2 pillows.
2. When was the last time you threw up? Thursday. I got choked on some food and threw up. Aren't you glad that was a question?!
3. What's your favorite curse word? The one I say most is SHIT!
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Benny, Carrin and Mom.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Wishing I was still asleep. I was also feeding geese in Arkansas where we went camping.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Looking up the cost of flights. BTW, April 17th-19th is the cheapest I found! Hint hint!
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully sleeping.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes. Once where the women strip and a bunch where the men strip.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Night night, I love you sweety (to Toot).
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate with peanut butter (this was Carrins answer). I gotta tell ya that I use to work at Baskin Robbins and I hated it when people ordered that shit. It is the hardest ice cream to scoop. Anyway, my favorite is either cookies-n-cream or mint chocolate chip.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Busch Light!
12. What are you wearing right now? A purple Mossy Oak wife beater and blue cammo fuzzy pj pants. They don't match for shit but they are sooooo comfy!
13. What was the last thing you ate? Beacon
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Ummmm, I don't think so. Oh wait, I just remembered something. Pink titty socks (what Benny calls them). That means socks that have the breast cancer ribbon on them.
15. When was the last time you ran? Ummm, I guess today when I was chasing the kids but I'm pretty sure I was actually just jogging. Does that count? Hell, screw it, it does to me.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Superbowl. That's what Carrin said but I'm pretty sure that's the last one I watched too.
17. Is your TV on? Yes. It ALWAYS is. Even if we are not home (don't want the cats and dog to get bored). Right now, The Little Mermaid is on.
18. Who is the last person you emailed? Carrin
19. Ever go camping? Ya, we went this past weekend.
20. Do you have a tan? I was told I did the other day but I don't see it. I don't ever get a fake tan. By the second weekend of summer I will have a pretty nice tan though. Don't bitch at me about skin cancer. I know all the dangers of our all powerful sun.
21. Do you miss someone? Sure, who doesn't.
22. Favorite Holiday? Gonna have to go with Carrin on this one. Thanksgiving - No gifts to buy and all the food you can eat! My mom makes the BEST Thanksgiving meal and pecan pie. That is the only day she makes pie and it is the only chocolate, pecan, and pumpkin pie I eat ever!
23. If you had to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be? Taco Bell!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only if I got it from a restaurant. BTW, it's not a soda, it's a coke. Even if it's a Dr. Pepper.
25. What did your last IM say? The only time I IM'd was when my phone messed up a couple of months ago and I don't remember what it said but it was to my mom.
26. Are you some one's best friend? YUP
27. What are you doing tomorrow? I gotta go buy dog food (somebody please remind me) and keep Smiley on track on this whole using the potty thing.
28. Where is your mom right now? I guessing asleep but by the time you are reading this, I bet she is at work.
29. Look to your left, what do you see? Toot sleeping on the couch right next to our bed.
30. What color is your watch? I don't wear one but when I did it was silver and gold.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Koala bears. My mom loves them. Oh, and Crocodile Dundee.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Use to but not any more. I just can't imagine volunteering for surgery. That shit hurts!
33. What is your birthstone? Diamond
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru every time!
35.How many kids do you want? 3 is plenty! You can watch them ANY time you want!
36. Do you have a dog? 3
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.
38. Have you met anyone famous? The comedian, Gallagher.
39. Any plans today? I think I already answered that. It said tomorrow but technically today is tomorrow because I haven't gone to sleep yet and it's already tomorrow.
40. How many states have you lived in? 1 and only 1 and I don't plan on that ever changing but ya never know.
41. Ever go to college? Yup. TCC baby!
42. Where are you right now? In bed.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My cats. I know they know the difference between a litter box and a pile of dirty clothes dammit!
44. Last song listened to? Real Good Man By Tim McGraw. At least that is the last one I remember on the radio.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Benadryl! Which Benny bought me the other day when my allergies were kicking my ass. Thanks Babe!
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Right now my boots. In the spring/summer/fall my flip flops.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Not right now.
49. Is anyone jealous of you? I have know idea.
50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation? I don't know. I would love to vacation on some beautiful island but I really want to go to Ireland.
51. What time is it? 1:23am
52. Do any of your friends have children? Yup.
53. Do you eat healthy? Not usually.
54. What do you usually do during the day? Be a mom and blog.
55. Do you hate anyone right now? I don't hate. It's so not worth it.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Never. I always say "Hey".
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 28
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? About a million times. I grew up in Ft. Worth.
60. How did you get one of your scars? I had a lump removed out of my left booby when I was 19 years old.
I have no idea what #45 and #57 were because they were not on Carrins or Carty Party of three so don't think it's that I can't count, someone else can't.
Passing The Baton
2 years ago




8 comments:
I need to get dog food too.
Yikes, a lump removed at 19? How scary.
Camping, fun!
Your coke is their soda is my pop.
I'm with you on the plastic surgery. Plus they look ok at first but aging with plastic surgery is worse than regular aging. Ick.
I must admit... I have succumbed to the plastic surgery hype!!! :) Can you guess what I did????
Oh and I H-A-T-E to throw up-- am phobic (seriously) about it!! Have not done it in 32 years!!
I love Mint Chip Too!
What the heck is Beacon?
Our TV is always on too. Even if no one is watching it.
I'm 28 tooooo....wait, I'm 33...bitch.
Guess what, chicken butt?
Come to my blog and see...
Dude! You're already there! You're comment just popped up in me email! You must be psychic or something.
I was totally laughing my ass off at the "titty socks"! I'm imagining sock that you put on your boobies! LOL!
A trip, huh? That sounds like a good weekend to go on a trip!
You crack me up!!
My dog is also out of food and I totally agree about Dr. Pepper being coke too!
Where in Arkansas did you camp?
Holy crap that was a long one! What the heck were you doing at 1:23 AM sitting up doing this???
I hope everybody is feeling better!
Stole part of this today...and I will probably steal the rest on other Mondays.
Post a Comment